Route 66 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Rentals
If you thought the Iron 883™ couldn’t get any darker, you’re mistaken. All new adjustable rear shocks and front cartridge forks provide stability and comfort. Bullet design detailing, straight cut, dual shorty mufflers, a slammed, drag-style handlebar, front fork gaiters, chopped rear fender and a solo bobber tuck and roll seat. The Iron 883 is a nimble urban machine that kicks asphalt.
Rental Rate ฿ 4,500 Per Day
Route 66 Rental Terms and Conditions
- Drivers must be aged between 25 years and 75 years of age with not less than 2 years driving experience.
- A valid Thai or International Drivers License is required.
- The deposit amount is 50% of the total booking amount.
- The balance is due 30 days before collection date.If you are reserving a motorcycle within 30 days of collection, the booking charge is payable in full at time of reservation.
If a motorcycle booking is canceled by you, your deposit is nonrefundable. If you need to cancel after you have paid the balance or motorcycle is returned early a refund may be made to you if the motorcycle can be rehired. We reserve the right to cancel any hire at any time. A full refund will, of course, be given if a hire is canceled by us. We recommend you take travel insurance to cover any possibility of you needing to cancel.
Motorcycles are delivered with a full tank of fuel and must be returned refilled.
The motorcycles come with fully comprehensive insurance in the hire cost.
- We require an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover the Insurance excess. If the motorcycle is damaged during the hire, you the Booker are liable for this excess.
- The insurance excess fee is ฿ 50,000.
- Any mechanical faults or damage done to vehicles must be reported to us immediately. Monies may also be taken from this bond to cover any fuel not replaced when returning the motorcycle. Damage to wheels and tires including punctures must be paid for by Booker and monies may be taken from the bond.